Blog Loving #2

Monday 3 August 2015

 

 

Hello again! Here is another post dedicated to 4 of my favourite blogs that I'm currently reading. You can check out my first post here as I'm still loving all these blogs but since getting more involved in the amazing blogging community I've found some awsome new ones and wanted to share them with you. I think it's really important as a blogger and just an avid reader to celebrate other blogs because it's not easy to regularly maintain a blog with interesting content! It's harder than people think. Anyway, have a look at these below and let me know of any that you have been loving recently too!


1. A Beautiful Mess

So I stumbled across this American blog last week and have spent a number of hours getting lost in reading their posts. It's written by a sister duo team, Elsie and Emma and although they have turned their blog into a business and have a team of helpers, the blog is still so personal and interesting! They can post up to 12 times a week (!!!) so there is always new content to read and you will never get bored. They do the most amazing intereior designs and have recently redecorated a house and donated it!

2. A Yellow Brick Blog

Kirstie writes this beautiful blog and I am so happy to find a fellow blogger that loves Disney as much as I do! If I ever get the chance to visit Disneyland, her guides will be like my bible. There are also fab product reviews, tips and advice. The thing that makes this blog really stand out to me is how I feel like I'm literally sat having a cuppa tea chatting to a friend that I've known for ages! Check out her post on PLL too (thats an order)- its really funny and if you are into your PLL theories then check her twitter too.

3. Bethany Georgina

This is another new find for me and is written by the lovely Bethany. Expect pretty pictures, beauty reviews, fashion, lifestyle and more. My favourite posts are the advice ones as they are so useful and range from how to stay motivated to blogging advice. Somtimes I feel like bloggers can get portrayed as almost 'celebrity like' through their blogs and although I still love reading them, my favourite reads are ones where I can relate to the writer and this blog is definitely one I can relate to which makes it so much more enjoyable.

4. InTheFrow

I have been following Victoria's blog for a couple of years now and I love it as much now as I did when I first found it. I thought now would be a good time to include this in my top current picks as Victoria has recently redesigned her whole blog and oh my, it is so so dreamy! Honestly you need to visit it to apreciate how beautiful it is- I cant imagine how many hours it took to design and create but it is well worth it. You can find a combination of fashion, beauty reviews, food and travel posts on this blog and I recommend having a snoop.

That's it folks, hope you have a look at the blogs above - they really are good reads :) Let me know in the comments below what blogs you have been loving recently.

Chrissy x
 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chapter 7 Maira Gall.