Blog Loving #1

Sunday 7 June 2015



Hello again! So when I was telling my friends and family that I was starting a blog I realised that a lot of them didn't read any blogs at all and some wasn't even sure what blogging was! I know right. Here's me checking my bloglovin feed over breakfast, lunch and dinner and any other free time I have. So I thought I would share my current top 5 blogs that I have been keeping up to date with for those who may be new to reading blogs or for those that may be looking for a new read. Click on the headings for links to each blog!

From Roses
From roses is a beauty and lifestyle blog written by Rebecca. Every time I take photos for my blog I always hope they turn out something like the photos on this blog. I have a lot of learning to do as Rebecca has a degree in photography and you can definitely tell. From beauty reviews to life advice, this blog has a bit of everything, meaning there is something for everyone.

Vivianna Does Makeup
If you read beauty blogs then you will know Anna from this blog and I don't need to say anymore. If you are new to the blogosphere world then I definitely suggest you check this blog out if you are a beauty fan. Anna posts daily so you can always rely on having something interesting to read over your morning cuppa tea. From drugstore to high end, Anna has it covered and if I am looking for a new beauty purchase I always see what she is recommending.

Girl talk with Laura
I stumbled across this blog when looking for other north east bloggers as I live in Newcastle myself. Laura has a keen eye for fashion and I really like the outfits she puts together, especially her holiday look books that are perfect for getting some summer fashion inspiration. This blog is definitely the cause of some recent purchases so you have been warned if you want to buy everything after reading it!

DizzyBrunette3
This blog is primarily a beauty one with other bits and bobs added in and is written by Corrie. This  blog is like chatting with your best friend and I personally like her GIF posts as they are really relatable and funny. Oh and the hair!! Corrie is one of those people who has amazing hair all the time *not jealous at all*.

Caroline Hirons
The best way to describe this woman is The Skincare Guru! I found this blog from someone else's recommendation and have been hooked since. I can hand on heart say that my whole view on skincare has changed due to reading this blog and my skin has never been better. Caroline is a professional skin consultant and her cheat sheets for different problems are a godsend. If she recommends a product then I know it's worth trying out.

One tip for if you decide to start reading any of these blogs- grab a cuppa tea and a biscuit because you may be occupied for a while. Do you have any other blogs you would recommend? I'm always up for finding a new one!

Chrissy x

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chapter 7 Maira Gall.